Trans Africa Self Drive Adventures and Tours
Welcome to Trans Africa Tours and adventures. Let us take you on a trip that will leave you speechless and then turn you into a story teller. We know you have a wide range of touring companies to choose from and that’s why we will go out of our way to show you why we are the best.
- We were the very 1st company to start small group tours of 5 vehicles or less when others took as much as 16 cars on tour.
- We were the 1st to only require a R1000 deposit when others insisted on a 50% deposit.
- We were the 1st to start the “recce tour” concept.
- Many of our tours and itineraries are being copied.
- We have a very high returning client rate.
Africa hides the most beautiful gems in landscapes and people for you to discover. Come explore Africa with us and we will introduce you to these beautiful places and interesting people.
For us, it’s about more than just doing the normal touristy thing, we will take you places the normal tourist never see and visit the off the beaten track destinations.
We offer the following:
- Guided self drive tours
- Bookings and adventure itineraries
- Camp equipment
- Equipped 4×4 vehicle rentals
- Custom made tours
- Please contact us for a quote……..
Why travel with us?
- We do more than just travel from point A to B. We show you places and destinations other only dream of.
- We share the history, stories and tales of all these places with you.
- No one will dispute the value of small groups while on tour—allowing you more personal and intimate interactions with the sites and people of your group and destinations.
- We focus on the greater experience rather than just sightseeing.
- You are free to do your own thing should you choose and are not bound to the day activities.
- Touring Africa with us makes best friends for life from complete strangers.
- Trans Africa Tours specialize in taking first time African travelers and showing them the ropes, border crossing formalities and the do and dont’s in Africa.
- We have a 5 star rating over a 5 year period and are doing tours for the last 11 years.
- Your tour leader George is a qualified paramedic with more than 20 years experience, not only that but he is extremely bush-wise and have extended mechanical knowledge. In short – He will not only guide you but he will take extremely good care of you in times when you might need it most.
Traveling in Africa changes you forever, like nowhere on earth. Once you have been there, you will never be the same. But how do you begin to describe its magic to someone who has never felt it? How can you explain the fascination of this vast, dusty continent, whose oldest roads are elephant paths? Could it be because Africa is the place of all our beginnings, the cradle of mankind, where our species first stood upright on the savannas of long ago?
Trans Africa Self Drive Adventures and Tours is your dream travel company
Have a look at our upcoming tours to Botswana, Namibia, Zambia, Mozambique, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Angola and Swaziland. These countries are very unique and each has its own magical destinations. Trans Africa Tours has been to all these countries to scout the best places for you. Once a year we do a recon tour into the unknown, searching for new routes and places.
“Africa – You can see a sunset and believe you have witnessed the Hand of God. You watch the slope lope of a lioness and forget to breathe. You marvel at the tripod of a giraffe bent to water. In Africa, there are iridescent blues on the wings of birds that you do not see anywhere else in nature. In Africa, in the midday heart, you can see blisters in the atmosphere. When you are in Africa, you feel primordial, rocked in the cradle of the world.”
* Jodi Picoult (American author)
Follow us on Facebook to get updates and news – Facebook
Please read some of our reviews and testimonials https://transafricatours.co.za/testiminials/
TRANS AFRICA PARTNERS
We pride ourselves on having established partnerships with these reputable businesses. If its good enough for Trans Africa its surely good enough for you…